The biggest reason I don't just sell digitals is because I take pride in the finished products that I create at Persephone Studios. I work with some of the best vendors out there to deliver beautiful, heirloom quality products to your door. From durable mats from Australia, to leather heirloom boxes in Italy, to vibrant prints sourced from our neighbors in Santa Cruz - I love what I create and I'm convinced you will, too.Read More
I'm glad you asked! You could:
- Put one or two on the wall and the rest in the heirloom box they came in, cycling out the portraits to keep your walls fresh throughout the year.
- Gift a portrait to your mother, your mother-in-law, your spouse or significant other, your aunties in Greece, your uncles in Canada, your God parents, your best friend, etc. The list goes on, and on.
- Save them for when you're feeling down about yourself. Take out your box and reminisce on your portraits that made you feel beautiful when you took them.
- Display the box on your coffee table. It's a great conversation starter. How many people do you know off the top of your head who have had a personalized photography experience like the one you had at Persephone Studios?
- Save them with the portraits you have of your ancestors. These are heirlooms you will one day love to pass down to your children.
- Gift one to your kids. They'd love to have a beautiful portrait of you and the family on their wall.
- Put them on Facebook and Instagram. Share them with everyone you love. Your friends will love how happy you look in your portraits. You'll hear comments like, "Your eyes are stunning in this one," or, "She really caught your laugh well in this one."
- Update your business profiles periodically with different shots from your session. Every three months, put a different one up from your shoot. It's an easy way to keep updated with just one photoshoot.
- Put your portrait on your professional 'about me' section of your website. Your branding shots will set you apart from your competitors.
- Cherish them. You had the courage to do a photoshoot and you came away with beautiful portraits. Cherish them. Not everyone has the courage to be photographed, even though everyone has a unique beauty that would look stunning in a portrait.
I hope you've come up with a few ideas for what to do with your portraits. Read up on more tips and tricks in the Knowledge Base for planning your next shoot with Persephone Studios. If you have any questions, I would love to hear from you!
I'm so excited to announce that I have two new online platforms!
I now have a portfolio site, which will serve as my print shop and illustration base.
I also have a new blog where I can share all sorts of new art with you! Right now, there are travel photos and illustrations. I'm working on creating a series of original oil paintings to share.
Right now, my portfolio site is featuring the travel photos I took while on honeymoon in the U.K.. I've mapped out the trip in google maps so you can see where every photo was taken. Each pin in google maps takes you to its respective gallery. I love this way or organizing photographs and I plan to use this format when I take my grant research trip to Greece.
Why are there multiple websites? Each website serves a different function. I like to keep my client work here on Persephone Studios separate from my creative photography and paintings. For privacy reasons, I'm not always able to share the photo assignments I'm commissioned to do. Having my own platform dedicated to the other creative work I do gives me the freedom to always be able to share my work with you.
I hope to see you on my other platforms! As I'm no longer on Facebook (and sporadically on Instagram), I'll keep my websites updated frequently. There's a newsletter coming soon, too, for those of you interested in receiving weekly pretty things straight to your inbox. :)
Good morning! I'm excited to share that I've been featured in a few press releases recently. I now have a Press Page where you can see where my work has been featured in the past.
Here are the most recent features!
In Print: Greek News - Volume 15, Number 704 - Monday, April 2, 2018 - Sunday, April 8, 2018
Thank you so much for reading! It's such an honor to be featured and I'm very excited to share this with you!